The deadline to apply to the Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program for 2018-19 has closed for most awards. However, a select number of opportunities in Jordan, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are open until Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
· Jordan: All Disciplines (8358-JO): Scholars in any area of interest are welcome to apply. Applicants are encouraged to explore the award descriptions to Jordan to learn more about the grant experience and the exceptional support offered by the Fulbright Commission.
· Jordan: Study of the United States (8359-JO): Scholars from a large range of disciplines, including American Literature and Political Science, are encouraged to apply.
· Israel: Postdoctoral Fellowship (8357-IS): Open to researchers in all academic disciplines and supports programs of work in Israel for up to 20 months (two academic years)
· Israel: Fulbright-Israel Institute Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Israel Studies (8489-IS): Open to researchers who wish to pursue research in the field of Israel Studies and supports programs of work in Israel for up to 20 months (two academic years)
· Saudi Arabia: All Disciplines (8371-SA): Scholars in any area of interest are welcome to apply.
Please note that the awards for Jordan and Saudi Arabia do not require a letter of invitation.
Applicants wishing to learn more about the opportunities that are still available can do so at this webinar. Applicants are also encouraged to review the Application Guidelines, in particular the section “Guidance for Project Statements,” which includes a series of very helpful points to consider when crafting the proposal.